I'm Acrello. I'm a Social Media influencer/entertainer. I pride myself in being very hardworking, and diligent in whatever I set my mind to. I've acquired 246K Followers on TikTok in just 3 months: https://vm.tiktok.com/9cgCeH/.
I've also acquired 10.9K Instagram followers: https://instagram.com/justacrello?igshid=104kjtiyohx9t
I have a 9% engagement rate on TikTok due to the large amount of videos i've posted, but i've managed to pull 100K-300K views almost every video for the last 15 videos. This video I posted two weeks ago already has 5.4M views: https://vm.tiktok.com/CK6mjH/. I can promise that working with me would benefit your brand/company very much. You would receive lots of followers to your social media page, clicks to your websites/hashtags. I would deliver the sponsorship in a short video on TikTok whether it be a funny skit promoting said Item/Website/App, or an outright quirky video promoting said Item/Website/App. Those are two things my audience enjoys the most. My target audience is in the United States between the ages of 18-24. 62.7% of my Audience is 18-24 year old Females while the other 37.3% are 18-24 year old Males.
I can assure you that my relationship with my audience is very strong and they often do what I ask of them. It should be fun working with you!
I’m a Social Media Influencer with 245K followers on TikTok
I’m a social media influencer. I rose to fame doing mind trick videos on TikTok. I started on the platform (TikTok) doing comedy videos however. I have 10.9K Instagram followers, 10.6K YouTube followers, and 245K TikTok followers. I love to entertain people and work/collab with other creators and brands