Intro: Tiff and Gabe are a unique acrobatic couple from Miami. They are passionate about creating couples' comedy, drama series, and staying up to date with the latest trends. As online influencers they have over 205k+ followers on TikTok, over 12 million views, and over 8k+ followers across our Instgrama and Youtube!
Our audience is mainly female at 71% and male the other 29%.
Rate: $750 total for FIVE Tik Tok post
1 TikTok Duet Post with tagged and hashtag
1 TikTok React Post with sponsor tagged and hashtag
Tiff and Gabe are a unique acrobatic couple that create TikTok comedy content.
Hey! We are Tiff and Gabe. We are TikTok Creators with over 200k+ Followers, over 14million views! We specialize in creating comedy skits, acrobatic content, trending content, and sometimes content with our dog!